For extreme off-road use, there's nothing else like Bushwacker Cut-Out™ Fender Flares. Each set of Cut-Out™ Fender Flares is individually designed for your Jeep Grand Cherokee, to maximize off-road wheel travel and maintain adequate tire coverage. That custom approach means a smoother appearance, greater strength, andeasier bolt-on installation with tough stainless steel hardware. As the name says, Cut-Out™ Fender Flares require cutting body sheet metal to achieve maximum articulation and coverage for oversized tires (see the installation guide for your specific model for complete details).
Cut-Out™ Fender Flares are made from thick, warp-proof Dura-Flex® 2000 TPO, our own proprietary material, engineered for added durability and flexibility in severe conditions. Its UV protection guards against chalking, while its pro-grade matte black finish looks great as-is, or custom painted to create your own personal look. Cut-Out™ Fender Flares offer extreme performance with style to match.
- Adds up to 2.00 in. of tire coverage from debris
- Sheet metal removal maximizes wheel articulation
- OEM textured black finish has an OE-quality style
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex® 2000 TPO- no chalking
- Front Flare Tire Coverage: 2.00 in.
- Rear Flare Tire Coverage: 2.00 in.
- Front Flare Height: 6.00 in.
- Rear Flare Height: 6.50 in.
- Box Height: 24 in
- Box Width: 15 in
- Box Length: 45 in
- Box Weight: 19.75 lb