We all know when we install LED Lights and other electrical products, it can be very cumbersome. If the circuit layout is not standardized, it may cause a safety hazard. You need a system to solve this problem. Our 6 switch control system is a great solution to this problem. It is very simple to install, without damaging the vehicle.
Product Package Features:
- Specifically designed to fit all Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2016, no retro-fitting needed.
- Crafted out of black powder coated, durable aluminum.
- The control panel is capable of handling 6 Carling style switches, all controlled by the ignition switch.
- Sleek and stylish digital voltage meter
- High performance silicone wire rated for higher operating current and temperatures.
- Electrical wires are coated with high temp, abrasion resistant, nylon braided wire sleeves
- Performance grade electrical relay for higher current load and lower operating temperatures.
- Kit designed to handle high electrical output- (80A)
- Switch panel
- 6 Contura actuator switches
- Inline 80A manual resetting circuit breaker
- 6 40A relays (SPST 30amp) Plug-in style
- 6 ATO style automotive fuses (4)20 amp and (2) 30 amp supplied
- 1 ACC tap connection
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- Mounting bracket for Jeep Wrangler JK
- Simple to follow installation instructions
- All required mounting hardware included
- Voltage: 12V
- Maximum current: 80 amp
- Relay: 40 amp
- The mounting bracket for the Jeep Wrangler JK needs to install between the windscreen washer tank and ECU
-- ACC tap connection connect to M7(Ignition switched)